There’s something so romantic about a winter wedding, don’t you think? For this Christmas loving bride, their Christmas themed wedding was perfect! Taking outdoor portraits can be tricky when the temperature plummets and windy, so there are few tips to make it easier for everyone.
Winter wedding tips for photo shoots:
- try to take formal family portraits indoors if possible (especially when there are children)
- have shawls or faux fur jackets available
- bring hand warmers! you can buy them cheap at Sporting Life
- bring thermos tumbler with coffee or tea to keep you warm!
- if there’s snow on the ground, consider what shoe you’ll wear
See Leanne & Derek’s beautiful sunrise engagement shoot: more here